Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Whoops!...

Finally gave in and broke out some new DP instead of using just my desktop scraps.  Next step is to throw all that's left away!  Sassy Cheryl's Digi "Whoops" is my focal point floated with foam tape on layers of coordinating DP.  Faux stitching on the right margin and a ribbon finished my embellishments.

Faux stitching on the right margin and a ribbon finished my embellishments and balanced the composition.

CHALLENGES: 
IMAGES:  Sassy Cheryl’s Digi – “Whoops”
PAPER:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Wt. used for the image panel; DP is Basic Grey’s “Oliver Paper Pad”; base CS is from my endless stash
INKS: The Digi images are colored with Copics:

5 comments:

  1. Oh Ginny...I have been eyeing this Sassy Cheryl image...and now, I've made up my mind...she's joining my ever-growing collection of Sassy Cheryl digis! hehehe!! Your card is so dang cute!! I love how you've colored this cutie patootie! And your papers are soooooo pretty...and your stitching rocks!!! Thanks so much for joining us this week for our fun challenge at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute!! Love the real stitching.
    Thanks for playing this week.

    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I feel so privileged that you broke up new DT just for me. :)
    This is STUNNING Ginny! The coloring is over the top gorgeous and the card is perfect!
    Thanks for playing in the challenge this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's darling and you created the perfect card for our challenge this week. Thanks so much for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet card, lovely colouring
    Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls this week
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny