Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Cupcake Mouse...

Pinks and line greens... yum!  Seemed very festive to me!  And perfect for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge: "Food and Drink".  This is a Digi from Sassy Cheryl's that I printed out and colored with Copics.  Background papers were scraps left on my desk top - feels good to use those.  Faux brads in the corners, the sprinkles on the frosting, candle and hat designs  and all his teeth(!) were created with an ArtQuest caligraphy fine liner pen filled with Duo Glue and then foiled.  I LOVE that tool for all the fine details that seem to just make a card for me!

IMAGES:  Sassy Cheryl’s Digi – the cupcake Mouse
PAPER:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Wt. used for the image panel; base CS is from my endless stash
INKS: The images are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copics:

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, your card is adorable. The stamped image steals the show!! Love your coloring style!!
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny