Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School...


I have used this image before... it is one of my favorites by Mo Manning. It seems to scream: "I need reassurance before I start school!"  The image is colored with Copics and then layered on DP from the Basic Grey "Oliver" Pad.  To CASE Dawny's sketch for the Simon Says Challenge I punched out circles and mounted them along the edge of the image panel on one side to mimic scallops and added a punched form on the left for the sentiment. The image panel was then floated on foam tape
CHALLENGES: 
IMAGES:  Digi image “Bronte Kisses” from Mo Manning at the Digital Pencil
PAPER:  Neenah Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cover Wt. used for the image panel; DP is Basic Grey’s “Oliver”; base CS is from my endless stash
INKS: The Digi images are colored with Copics: 




3 comments:

  1. I like this image, too, and you've colored it so nicely! I love the papers you've used! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Mo’s!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh what a cute card, brought tears to my eyes. Gorgeous.

    Thank you for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!
~ginny